Within a very short time we are going to inaugurate our 3rd plant at P block, Bashundhara Residential Area.
BRMCIL Quality Assurance Team maintains a high standard operating procedure that is best able to respond to the demands of its client’s expectations. BRMCIL has employed quality workers who have the knowledge, training and experience.
Moreover, ready-mix concrete is prepared as the finest grade of concrete. Mixed with best procured raw materials, crushed stone chips, Sylhet sands, and using the high quality world-renowned chemical brand (Sika). We carefully assess consumers plan and provide customized required strength class concrete that is guaranteed by an appropriate mix design.
BRMCIL meets all the necessary quality standards which are testified by Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). As per (BUET) report,
The Comprehensive Strength of BRMCIL (PCC) is 6730 PSI and blended hydraulic (Portland composite) is 6190 PSI.
BRMCIL does not compromise on safety issues. For avoiding occupational hazards, sickness and to prevent harm to business property, BRMCIL has ensured all the required procedures that are effective in ensuring the health & welfare of workers. BRMCIL maintains all the health & safety regulations applicable to its sector and strives to continually improve the health & safety management system. Moreover,
● A safe and healthy working environment is ensured to prevent accidents
● Safe and efficient operation is maintained in processing plant and equipment; also, safe premises, prevention of accident & damage to property is ensured
● Managers and employees with sufficient supervision, information, instruction &training are appointed to ensure performance under the health and safety management system.
● Maintain minimum environmental impact from the operations
● The policy is reviewed and revised when necessary