Manufacturing Process of Ready-Mix Concrete
Ready-mix concrete is a tailor-made concrete that is manufactured in a bulk amount within a batching plant based on the required specifications. The preparation of ready-mix concrete combines a fresh concrete mix including sand, cement, water and aggregates at perfect ratio and then the mixture is kept in a ready-mix truck. Sometimes other additives can be added during the mixing process to increase the concrete’s strength and durability.
After loading the mixture in a ready-mix truck, it is delivered to worksites in a freshly mixed state as per order.
Steps of Bashundhara Ready-Mix Concrete Production
- Sourcing of Raw Materials
- Checking the Quality of the materials
- Receiving of materials
- Storing of Raw Materials
- Treatment of materials including watering.
- Preparing for Production
- Checking the PLC system of Batching Plant
- Checking the calibration of Batching plant
- Checking the supporting condition
- Transportation of RMC
- Pumping of RMC
- Collection of Sample from RMC sample
- Testing of RMC