BRMCIL does not compromise on safety issues. For avoiding occupational hazards, sickness and to prevent harm to business property, BRMCIL has ensured all the required procedures that are effective in ensuring the health & welfare of workers. BRMCIL maintains all the health & safety regulations applicable to its sector and strives to continually improve the health & safety management system. Moreover,
● A safe and healthy working environment is ensured to prevent accidents
● Safe and efficient operation is maintained in processing plant and equipment; also, safe premises, prevention of accident & damage to property is ensured
● Managers and employees with sufficient supervision, information, instruction &training are appointed to ensure performance under the health and safety management system.
● Maintain minimum environmental impact from the operations
● The policy is reviewed and revised when necessary